Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Welcome again

Well, it's a relief to know that someone is actually reading this blog. Talking to yourself may be the first sign of madness, but arguing with yourself is someway down the line to lunacy.

Curious Hamster will note that I have installed TrackBack, despite being unable to help with his more complicated HTML queries (it took me about five goes to get TrackBack working, for heaven's sake!).

This gives me extra incentive to produce good quality posts. My thanks to those who have left comments, my greetings to those who have dropped in without commenting and as for the rest of you - where are you???

1 Comments:

Blogger Garry said...

Trackback installation is noted. Well done that Wildebeest.
Do you have a stat tracker installed? I use StatCounter.
It lets you track where visitors have come from (and it's free).

11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home