Monday, June 06, 2005

Complete and utter makeover

TECHNOGNU

As no one felt forthcoming enough to tell me how to remove the horrid brown wallpaper, I have called in the team from 'Property Location Designs SOS' to remake the entire page from scratch.

I think it's much more readable, now - I prefer the plainer background. Please tell me what you think. If you preferred the old version, I shall listen sympathetically to your appeals before ignoring them completely (that nice Mr Blair taught me everything I know).

2 Comments:

Blogger Garry said...

I particularly admire the very witty way in which you've really full use of the available light and space... Arg! Help, I'm trapped in a hellish TV makeover nightmare.

I do like the new look though.

1:24 am  
Blogger Oscar Wildebeest said...

But what would Colin and Justin think? (Like I give a toss.)

8:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home