Monday, September 05, 2005

Rising floods of hysteria

GNUS INTERNATIONAL

Following a link to A Tangled Web from Tim Worstall's British Blog Round-up (yes, I confess it was the bestiality one, even though it led to a story I'd heard weeks ago), I was intrigued to go to this post referencing a Steve Bell Guardian cartoon. Like a fool, I then started reading the comments under the post. It's the usual left-vs-right bashing of the hysterical type that inevitably sets forth as soon as the name 'Bush' is introduced into conversation. I got about halfway down before my eyes rolled out of my head. See if you get any further.

[UPDATE: My thanks to Curious Hamster for directing my attention to Bush's excellent umbrella.]

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Oh, Oscar, but you should have gotten to the end. It's been concluded, by my help, I might add, that it's actually the French who should be to blame for all the heartache surrounding New Orleans and it's surrounding areas. Afterall, if they hadn't built there in the first place, New Orleans wouldn't have been destroyed. HA!

6:40 pm  
Blogger Philip said...

It's a Martin Rowson Guardian cartoon, by the way.

12:51 am  
Blogger Oscar Wildebeest said...

It is Martin Rowson, isn't it? Silly me, should have spotted that. Oh, well. I'm sure Steve Bell will be mightily disappointed not to have been on the receiving end of neocon invective.

10:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home