Friday, April 07, 2006

Backing Blair (into a big, deep hole)

GNU LABOUR

I'm sure this blog is already on MI5's extremely lengthy 'To Watch' list, so there's no harm in adding my support for the wonderfully ironically-named Backing Blair campaign.

I didn't support the campaign at the last General Election because it would have meant voting Tory, and I'd rather eat my own spleen (not that I voted for Blair, either, of course). But there's no reason now not to join in and try and get this elected dictator out - by peaceful, democratic means of course (I put that bit in for the Secret Services - what a wuss).

1 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

I am reminded of a Gahan Wilson cartoon in which a man has just answered the front door to find a couple of FBI clones grinning at him. One of them says, "We thought you'd like to know, Mr Smith, that we've checked you out and you're a good citizen."

5:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home