Tuesday, May 31, 2005

New kid on the blog

TECHNOGNU

A newcomer to the (no, I can't bring myself to use the word 'blogosphere', I can barely believe I've used the word 'blogroll' - that won't be there much longer) world of blogging has dropped by and left a comment. Kay Ballard of Virginia, USA, has ambitiously started up eight blogs simultaneously. They can be accessed via her profile.

Such an undertaking deserves support (and perhaps a little sympathy) in any circumstance, but I'm particularly looking forward to Kay's entries in the blog entitled Can't Marry Me, largely because of the subtitle: "Men Who Will Never Be My Husband, Because They Are Dead".

1 Comments:

Blogger Kay Ballard said...

Thanks for the encouragement and sympathy. I value both.

5:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home