Sunday, May 29, 2005

Big Bother

GNUFOTAINMENT

I caught some of the highlights of Big Brother last night, in search of something vaguely interesting to watch.

It really is car-crash TV. If you met any of these people in real life you'd cross the street, even if you were at home at the time.

I may have something to say about BB over the next few weeks but, given that everyone else will be talking about it, I will probably refrain.

UPDATE: On researching further, I discover that there is a Tory speechwriter among the housemates, who has apparently not been reticent in expressing his disdain for proceedings and for his fellow competitors. Good for him; he's the one I'll be backing.

(God, me, supporting a Tory. This truly is a world turned upside down.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home