Monday, September 19, 2005

Was passiert?

GNUS INTERNATIONAL

Sorry I've been away for so long. I think the cricket went to my head too much.

So, what on earth's going on over there?

(PS I have no idea if my German is correct or not.)

(PPS Mrs Wildebeest, a competent German speaker, assures me it is.)

[EDIT: Alex at Fistful of Euros sheds some light on the whole business. Not enough light for anyone to have a real clue what's going to happen, but that's not his fault (link via NoseMonkey). Anyway, it looks like the next German Chancellor will either be the same old buffoon or his rival, the absolute harpy. Or - most likely - the whole question will be thrown back to the increasingly weary electorate in a month's time. Hasn't this sort of thing happened before?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home