Monday, January 23, 2006

Just dropped in to drop someone

TECHNOGNU

Just made a hole in my busy schedule to make a couple of observations:

(a) this blog is not dead, it's just resting;
(b) this is the kind of thing we were missing while we were all blubbing over that whale (via Tim); and
(c) I am, with sadness, removing Recess Monkey and Guide Fawkes from my blogroll, after their revolting behaviour over Mark Oaten (read about it all here).

I'm right in the middle of editing a feature film at the moment - more details when it's ready. See you all in a month or so: I promise!

2 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

I cheated. You're tagged.

10:58 pm  
Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

'blubbing over the whale' 1. ha ha
2. I guess these days it isn't done with a Movieola?
3. we have a lotta beach in Australia so we have a lotta beached whales. crowds of dedicated saviours in neoprene, cover them in wet bags and sit with them all night and do everything to get the damn things back in the water. it is all too regular an occurrence. I think the whales Know Something.

11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home