Thursday, June 15, 2006

Apologies for lack of service

Not dead, just too busy to blog. Feel guilty about this, even though there is no rational basis for my feeling (can feelings have a rational basis? Never mind). Trouble is, writing a decent blog entry commenting on the news of the day demands a minimum of half an hour - and writing an exceptional one takes all morning. How the rest of you manage, I don't know. Either you're all unemployed or you have imaginations like quicksilver. Will be back soon, I do hope.

2 Comments:

Blogger Devil's Kitchen said...

It's the latter. Oh, yes, and the anger helps...

DK

7:34 am  
Blogger Larry Teabag said...

writing a decent blog entry commenting on the news of the day

I think this is where you're going wrong. I suggest you try rambling on about trivial crap instead - I find it much easier.

4:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home