Monday, June 19, 2006

Reasons to vote Conservative (snigger)

LAND OF HOPELESS TORIES

Just dropped in to direct you to b3ta.com's challenge to invent Tory campaign material for the next election. Much joy, and a strong reminder of how much sensible people (yes, all three of us) hate both the Tories and their new incarnations, New Labour. (Not that we have much time for the LibDems, either...)

Sorry, won't be able to blog tomorrow, will be at the cricket. Actually, why am I apologising? It's not like you're paying to read this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

Of course I'm paying to read this. I have to pay for electricity, the use of a telephone line and for internet service provision. I'm just not paying you.

9:12 pm  
Blogger Oscar Wildebeest said...

I was going to add that afterthought to my post, Philip, but I didn't want to look like a sad, nerdy pedant.

11:45 am  
Blogger Philip said...

If you think the difference between paying and not paying is a matter of sad, nerdy pedantry, should you visit my weblog I must count my spoons.

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home